1 (1-lb.) box Betty Crocker pound cake mix
3/4 cup Kerns peach nectar
2 teaspoons almond extract
1-1/2 cups peeled, diced fresh peaches
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven at 350° and spray angel food cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat cake mix, peach nectar, extract and eggs in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low for about 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Fold in peaches and blueberries.
4. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake 45-50 minutes.
6. Cool 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
7. Bake 35-40 minutes in 350° oven, until firmly set in center.
8. Cut into 3/4-inch thick slices when cool.
Makes 10 to 12 servings