This is your basic recipe. There are no exact amounts that are correct. Make it to your liking. For two people, three eggs and one medium potato will do. When you add the potato it stretches the recipe. If you have more people around just increase your amounts. Easy!
Kielbasa Style Sausage
Potato, cooked and chopped/ or frozen Potatoes O'Brien from the grocery store
Bell Pepper, chopped
Red Onion, chopped
Jack or Cheddar cheese
Eggs, raw and scrambled with a little milk
1. Heat the frying pan and melt a little butter in it.
2. Add Keilbasa and brown. Leave the grease in the pan. It's not much grease and will brown your potatoes nicely.
3. Add potato cubes and brown.
4. Add bell pepper and onion. Don't overcook.
5. Add eggs.
6. Add a heaping spoonful of salsa. Keep turning mixture until eggs are almost done.
7. Lay cheese slices on top of mixture. Turn heat off and cover for 5 minutes. Eggs will firm up and cheese will melt.
Tortillas: Heat in toaster oven until they start to pop up a little. Scoop egg mixture into warm soft flour shells. Top with salsa and tobasco sauce, sour cream too if you like.