Do you have a story about fudge
or a recipe you'd like to share?
3/4 cup butter (1-1/2 sticks)
3 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 package(12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1-1/2 cups marshmallow creme
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Combine butter, sugar, and milk in large heavy saucepan.
2. Over low heat, bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
3. Continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring to avoid scorching.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Add remaining ingredients.
6. Stir vigorously, making sure all particles are dissolved.
7. Pour into a greased 9"x12" pan.
8. Cool completely before cutting.
Makes approximately 3 pounds of fudge.