Do you have a chicken recipe
or a story you'd like to share?
4 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
2 Teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
1 Pound Chicken Wings
1-1/2 Cups Ranch Dressing
2 Cups Barbecue Sauce
1. Mix garlic, red pepper, and salt. Rub onto chicken wings.
2. Pour Ranch dressing into food storage bag. Shake bag to coat wings.
3. Remove wings from bag and place on aluminum foil. Fold foil into "cooking pockets" and seal tightly.
4. Place pockets on grill for about 1-1/2 hours.
5. Remove wings from pockets and finish directly on grill over moderate flame.
6. Turn every 2 minutes until wings develop a crust.
7. Baste wings with barbeque sauce and serve warm.