Do you have a appetizer or dip recipe, or story you'd like to share?
Red Chili Pepper Feta Spread
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small red chili pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into strips
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
1. In a saute pan, heat the oil and saute the chili pepper for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
3. Place the feta cheese in a food processor.
4. Add the chili mixture and process in on-off motions until the mixture is smooth.
5. Transfer the spread to a bowl,
6. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for several hours.
7. Serve with crackers.
Makes 1-1/2 cups.