Red Velvet Cupcakes
1 pkg (2 layer size) red velvet cake mix
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Jello Chocolate Instant pudding
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 pkg (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
1 cup thawed whipped topping
1 square White chocolate, shaved into curls
1. Prepare cake batter as directed on package for 24 cupcakes.
2. Blend dry pudding mix into batter.
3. Spoon into prepared muffin tins.
4. Bake as directed on package.
6. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl until well blended.
7.Gradually beat in sugar.
8. Whisk in whipped topping.
9. Frost cupcakes.
10. Top with white chocolate curls.
Keep in refrigerator.
Makes 24 cupcakes.