Do you have a story about pork
or a recipe you'd like to share?
Slow Cooker Marmalade Pork Tenderloin
A 2010 winning recipe using Smuckers Jam & Jellies. An original family recipe that has been passed down for three generations, and is a family favorite
at Easter gatherings.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Makes: 6-8 servings
3 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
2 tablespoons Crisco(R) Pure Olive Oil
1 large onion, sliced
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's(R) Sweet Orange Marmalade
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1. Season the roast with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the roast on all sides.
3. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
4. Add sliced onion, cover and cook on high about three to four hours
5. Heat teriyaki sauce, marmalade, ginger, brown sugar and garlic in a small sauce pan on medium until sauce simmers.
6. Cook until smooth and bubbly, stirring constantly.
7. Remove meat from slow cooker, let rest for 10 minutes.
8. Slice and arrange on serving platter.
9. Drizzle roast slices with 3/4 cup of sauce, garnish with cooked onion slices and serve with remaining sauce.