Do you have a appetizer or dip recipe, or story you'd like to share?
Spicy Bean and Sausage Dip
(1) 16 ounce roll Jimmy Dean sausage
(1) 16 ounce can refried beans
Small can of Enchilada sauce
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1. Crumble sausage in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Cook, stirring frquently until thoroughly cooked, drain well.
3. In a medium bowl stir together sausage, refried beans, and 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce.
4. Pour into serving bowl. **Option**You may want to warm it more at this point in the microwave, but not necessary. It will heat anyway, as long as your sausage is still hot.
5. Stir together sour cream and an additional 1 Tablespoon of enchilada sauce.
6. Spread over bean mixture.
7. Sprinkle with green onions.
8. Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes about 2 cups.