Makes: 66 cookies.
1 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
11/2 cups all-purpose flour
11/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup English toffee chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
Gradually add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix well.
3. Stir in cranberries, chocolate chops and toffee chips.
Roll dough into three 12-inch logs.
4. Wrap each log in plastic and refrigerate until firm, about two hours. Unwrap logs and cut
into 1/2-inch pieces.
5. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden
brown. Cool on wire racks.